Personal project | Illustration | 2016
Not in my history book is a sequel of Insane theories. The goal of this project was to show what is wrong with our history book that filters some very interesting theories out. Luckily there is this project now that tells some of those events!
- Mexican general Santa Anna had an elaborate state funeral for his amputated leg -
- Incitatus, the horse Caligula made senator -
- Koning Pepy II had a great system for avoiding insects: he would cover a slave in honey -
- Pope Gregory IX considered cats to be the 'incarnation of satan' -
- The time Napoleon was attacked by rabbits -